Apparently there has been some confusion over ordering shirts from the official Killer Nuts Tailgating site. So to make sure we can all get the goodies we want, here’s a step-by-step walkthrough:
1) Go to the store by clicking here: killernutstailgating.spreadshirt.com
2) Find the style you want.
3) In the window for that style, select the size you need in the drop-down menu (see below).
4) When you’ve picked the size, click on the shopping cart icon (see below), and that selection will be added to the cart. That will take you to a page where you can choose to proceed to purchase or continue shopping. If you continue shopping, you’ll go back to the store page, where you can make additional selections.
5) When you’ve picked out everything you want, hit proceed to purchase. You’ll go through successive screens where you enter shipping and billing addresses and credit card information. (If you have a PayPal account, you can also elect to pay that way — it will automatically take you to your PayPal account to complete the transaction.)
6) Finally, you’ll land on a page where you review your order. Click “Place your order” at the bottom of the page and you’re all set.
If you haven’t checked out the store since it was announced here a couple weeks ago, you should take a look. We’ve filled a couple of special requests — white Ts with red or gray letters — and we’ve added hoodies in scarlet or gray. And if you’re ordering soon, you have them in plenty of time for that last tailgate party of the year.
Additional questions? Additional requests? Just lemme know.